- Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the data subject terminal (usually the browser), where they get saved to be sent again to the Site when the same user comes back to visit it. A cookie cannot reach any other data from the user hard drive or send malwares or viruses or get e-mail addresses. Each cookie is unique for the user web browser. Some of the cookies’ functions can be delegated to other technologies.
The word “cookies” refers both to the cookies themselves and to all similar technologies.
- SAVIX srl in the person of its company representative pro tempore, having registered headquarters at Contrada Popoleto n. 14/b, Alberobello (BA), 70011, Italy; VAT no. IT05948750723, informs to be the data according to article 4 (7) and 24 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) on this website savix.com (“Site”). Hereinafter, the words “data subject” or “user”, both in singular and plural form, will refer overall to adult status natural persons, 16 years old natural persons, natural persons aged under 16 authorized by their parents or legal tutor. Data ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Cookies from the website visited (“owners”) or sites managed by other organisations (“third parties”) may also be received when visiting a website. A notable example is the presence of Youtube videos, Google APIs and the use of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These are web page elements generated directly by the sites and integrated into the pages of the host site. Social plugins are most commonly used for sharing content on social networks. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The processing of relevant information gathered by third parties is governed by them and you should refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a non-exhaustive list of third party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies:
Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (settings): access your account. Privacy section
Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (settings): https://twitter.com/settings/security
LinkedIn policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
LinkedIn (settings): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google (settings): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Therefore, it contains links to other websites that have their own privacy statements. These privacy statements may differ from those adopted by SAVIX srl, which may not correspond to third-party sites.
- So as to have a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all third parties that can access their web browser via SAVIX srl websites or in other ways, the User will be able to install a plug-in designed for that purpose. The User can also set up his or her computer so that it receives an alert whenever a cookie is installed or, alternatively, can decide to completely shut down cookie installation. The User can do this via the browser settings used on his/her device, taking into account that every browser is different from the others, and it is therefore convenient to access the Help menu to learn how to change cookie preferences correctly. By disabling cookies, however, the User may not have access to many of the features that make the website and its applications more efficient, and some of SAVIX srl services may not work correctly.
- The website uses different types of cookies that can be installed on the User’s device.
Pursuant to article 122 (1) of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10th August 2018, “technical” cookies may be used even without the consent of the data subject. Moreover, the European body, now EDPB, which brings together all the Data Protection Authorities of the various Member States (the so-called “Article 29” Group), clarified in Opinion 4/2012 (WP194), entitled “Cookie Consent Exemption”, which are the types of cookies that do not require prior informed consent from the user:
- user-input cookies (session-id), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services for the duration of a session;
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- multimedia content player cookies, such as cookies for flash players, for the duration of a session;
- load balancing cookies, for the duration of a session;
- user‑interface customization cookies, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer);
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Therefore, ICE Agency first informs you that on the Site technical cookies are used and are necessary to browse the Site as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention.
For maximum transparency, the following is a list of a series of technical cookies:
– cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s device directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as authentication cookies, cookies for flash-like multimedia content players that do not exceed the duration of the session, etc.;
– cookies used to statistically analyse accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes (and not profiling or marketing as well) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user . In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the data subject is provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) their system (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the cookies themselves), we specify that you can change the settings of cookies.
Advertising cookies and behavioural advertising: these are used by the site to collect data about the navigational habits and preferences of a User in order to develop a specific profile for customising business offers, and to improve product and service searches to meet the real needs of Users;
Third party cookies: these are installed by other websites in order to ensure a high degree of correspondence between the content of the service provided by SAVIX srl and advertising and/or promotional communications. This type of cookies can be used to store the content visited on the website, or to share information with other subjects, and is activated to collect information about the User’s movements on the Internet. In this case, the third party, the actual owner and manager of such cookies, is solely responsible for processing the personal data collected by using them.
Profiling cookies for commercial purposes: These allow you to see whether the User who accesses the page has already accessed the website: savix.com and is therefore a client of SAVIX srl These also allow SAVIX srl to adapt the promotional content of the page.
- If the User wants to disable the cookies on their device, they can do so by simply selecting the settings that allow them to be rejected in their own browser. Every browser has specific configuration instructions. More information about the procedures for disabling cookies can be found on the website of the browser vendors. The following are the most commonly used browser links:
Google Chrome: Chrome Support;
Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Support;
Microsoft edge: Windows Support;
Apple Safari: Apple Support.
- Any User who would like to learn more about cookies and manage their preferences for third-party cookies is welcome to visit the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- You may exercise the rights set forth by the data protection law at any time. In particular, if applicable, you may:
– request and receive confirmation that we hold your personal data and access the content thereof (right of access);
– update, amend and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
– request that your personal data be deleted, anonymised, or a block of any data processed in breach of the law or limit the processing thereof;
– object to the processing of your data, for legitimate reasons, if such objections are based on art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulations;
– object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and marketing purposes, or for market surveys or to forward promotional messages;
– withdraw your consent -when given- at any time, without prejudice to the legality of any processing based on your consent prior to such withdrawal;
– receive a copy of the personal data you provided and request that such personal data be transmitted to another data controller.
In order to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You in any case have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority, or the Data Protection Authority, if you believe your personal data have been processed illegally.
- If you have questions about using cookies or other technologies, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vers. 2.0 of 03-08-2022