- Cookies are text files which are installed on the User’s device while browsing the website www.savix.com to facilitate the server functions and ensure better use of the service offered. By using cookies, Users can be identified when using the website so that SAVIX srl will be able to analyse the behaviour of the User and personalise access to the site. Cookies are also used to increase site navigation speed, and recognise and monitor user requests.
- Cookies from the website visited (“owners”) or sites managed by other organisations (“third parties”) may also be received when visiting a website. A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are web page elements generated directly by the sites and integrated into the pages of the host site. Social plugins are most commonly used for sharing content on social networks. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The processing of relevant information gathered by third parties is governed by them and you should refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a non-exhaustive list of third party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies:
Facebook policy: www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (settings): access your account. Privacy section
Twitter policy: support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (settings): twitter.com/settings/security
LinkedIn policy: www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
LinkedIn (settings): www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ policy: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (settings): www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Therefore, it contains links to other websites that have their own privacy statements. These privacy statements may differ from those adopted by SAVIX srl, which may not correspond to third-party sites.
- So as to have a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all third parties that can access their web browser via SAVIX srl websites or in other ways, the User will be able to install a plug-in designed for that purpose. The User can also set up his or her computer so that it receives an alert whenever a cookie is installed or, alternatively, can decide to completely shut down cookie installation. The User can do this via the browser settings used on his/her device, taking into account that every browser is different from the others, and it is therefore convenient to access the Help menu to learn how to change cookie preferences correctly. By disabling cookies, however, the User may not have access to many of the features that make the website and its applications more efficient, and some of SAVIX srl services may not work correctly.
- The website uses different types of cookies that can be installed on the User’s device. These are:
Analytical cookies: these allow you to refine your website by tracking and analysing the User’s behaviour and making navigation easier. Through these cookies you will see the most frequently visited pages, User preferences, as well as products that have already been displayed and will not therefore be reposted. In order to analyse how to use the website, it also uses the Google analysis services provided by Google, including Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”), for users located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland Google services are offered by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, – text files that are saved onto your computer, that allow you to analyse how User’s use our online content through Google. The data from the cookie on your use of our website (including your IP address) are normally transmitted to and stored on the Google server in the USA. In the event you enable IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be preventatively abbreviated within member states of the European Union or other states that have signed the agreement on European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address be sent to Google’s servers in the USA and then abbreviated onsite. Google will use these data to evaluate the use by Users of the SAVIX srl website, for drafting website protocols and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transferred from the User’s browser to Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data. Google will transmit this information to third parties only when there are any legal requirements or for the purposes of data processing. By using these websites, the User accepts their data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes described above. Users can avoid storing cookies through the software settings for their own browsers; in that case, some of the functionality of the websites may be compromised. Users can also prevent data detection by Google created from cookies relating to the use they make of websites (including their IP address); the same applies to compilation of these data by Google. For this purpose, the User can download and install the available browser plug-in at the address below. You can find more information about Google Analytics and data protection at the website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
Advertising cookies and behavioural advertising: these are used by the site to collect data about the navigational habits and preferences of a User in order to develop a specific profile for customising business offers, and to improve product and service searches to meet the real needs of Users;Third party cookies: these are installed by other websites in order to ensure a high degree of correspondence between the content of the service provided by SAVIX srl and advertising and/or promotional communications. This type of cookies can be used to store the content visited on the website, or to share information with other subjects, and is activated to collect information about the User’s movements on the Internet. In this case, the third party, the actual owner and manager of such cookies, is solely responsible for processing the personal data collected by using them.
Profiling cookies for commercial purposes: These allow you to see whether the User who accesses the page has already accessed the website: www.savix.com and is therefore a client of SAVIX srl, these also allow SAVIX srl to adapt the promotional content of the page.
- By way of example only and non-exhaustively, we should explain that depending on the function and type to which they belong, cookies have a different duration. These are:
Persistent cookies: These are permanently stored on the user’s device or in all cases, until they are specifically removed;
Session cookies: These have a limited lifespan and are automatically removed when the browser is closed.
- If the User wants to disable the cookies on their device, they can do so by simply selecting the settings that allow them to be rejected in their own browser. Every browser has specific configuration instructions. More information about the procedures for disabling cookies can be found on the website of the browser vendors. The following are the most commonly used browser links:
> Google Chrome: Chrome Support;
> Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Support;
> Internet Explorer: Windows Support;
> Apple Safari: Apple Support.
- Any User who would like to learn more about cookies and manage their preferences for third-party cookies is welcome to visit the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
- The Owner of the data processing is SAVIX srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with its legal headquarters in Alberobello (BA)- Postal Code 70011- at Contrada Popoleto n. 14/B, VAT no IT05948750723.
- If you have questions about using cookies or other technologies, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vers.1.2 of 22-01-2019